- What are " single visit " crowns and partial crowns?
- How can I tell if I have Gum Disease (Gingivitis or Periodontitis)?
- How can I improve my smile?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- What are my payment options and do you have payment plans?
- How can I become a member in "Dr. Neu's NO CAVITY CLUB” and receive that fashion statement T- shirt?
Using our CEREC CAD/CAM technology we can easily and precisely fabricate beautiful, strong all porcelain restorations while you wait. No second appointment. No temporaries. Because we design the restoration on the computer we can save healthy tooth structure with conservative preparations .The more natural tooth there is left the better.
Four out of five people have some stage of gum disease and don’t know it! It is usually painless and progresses slowly ,which is why most people are not aware of gingivitis or early periodontitis. Having regular dental check-ups that include periodontal examinations are very important and will help identify if periodontal problems exist.
Periodontal Disease is a bacterial infection of the gum and tooth supporting tissues. The bacteria and its toxins cause inflammation and slowly destroy the bone around the teeth. Brushing and flossing regularly and properly are the easiest ways to prevent the problem. Periodontal disease often can be maintained after being treated but home care and regular visits to your dentist are critical.
Poor oral hygiene is the major cause of gum disease but other factors can make it easier for the bacterial infection to develop and advance.
– Smoking or Chewing tobacco
- Tobacco users are 3 times more likely to have advanced gum disease. Plaque and calculus build up more easily and the tobacco use decreases the blood flow to the gum to fight off the disease.
– Certain types of tooth appliances or conditions
- Poorly fitting bridges or crowns, crowded teeth or defective fillings may trap the plaque and bacteria.
- Many medications decrease saliva and with a dry mouth plaque will build up more easily and adhere to the teeth and gums.
– Pregnancy and oral contraceptives
- Changes in hormone levels can cause gum tissue to be more sensitive to the gum disease bacterial toxins.
– Systemic diseases
- Diabetes and any other condition that lowers your immune response
- Genetics may play a role in some forms of gum disease so attention should be given to your gums if a family history of tooth loss exists.
SIGNS and SYMPTOMS of PERIODONTAL DISEASE
Red and puffy or swollen gums
-Gums should never be red or swollen
-Bleeding is NOT normal even after vigorous brushing and flossing. This is a sign of inflammation and infection.
New spacing and loose teeth
- This is caused by bone loss and weakened periodontal ligament fibers (fibers that attach the tooth to the bone)
Pus around the teeth and gums
- This an obvious sign of infection.
Receding gums and Tenderness and Discomfort
Good oral hygiene, a balanced diet and regular dental visits can help decrease your risk of periodontal disease
LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure)
By using this new, patented, FDA approved protocol and technology Dr. Neu can greatly assist you in treating even advanced periodontal disease PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO or a COMPLIMENTARY PERIODONTAL DISEASE SCREENING.
WE CAN HELP !!! There are many ways to enhance the beauty of your smile but it is very important that any treatment be individualized. Esthetic Dentistry is our goal with any treatment we do. Smile Design can be discussed with some possible options of porcelain veneers, composite (white) restorations, same day all porcelain crowns and inlays/onlays, dental implants, teeth whitening and metal free bridges.
WE will be happy to help you with your SMILE MAKEOVER concerns.
YES , we do accept dental insurance. Dental insurance is a great benefit to have and can certainly help you maintain optimal oral health. As a courtesy we will file claims and accept assignment of benefits. We are considered a third party to you, your employer and your dental insurance company so occasionally we may ask for assistance with your claims. Our friendly caring staff will be happy to help any possible way.
WE HAVE SEVERAL PAYMENT OPTIONS. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks and major credit cards for deductibles and patient portions of treatment.
We are partnered with CARE CREDIT which is our third party payment option that offers 0% financing for 12 months
How can I become a member in "Dr. Neu's NO CAVITY CLUB"
and receive that fashion statement T- shirt?
YES, YOU CAN BE A MEMBER!!! Simply, come in for your comprehensive initial exam and complete any treatment that is indicated and you too can proudly wear the "NO CAVITY CLUB" T-shirt. We hope to have photos of the shirt from around the world. Please come in for your T-shirt and take it with on your next vacation or business trip and send a picture for our "NO CAVITY CLUB" website page.